Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing #13

I love the "Plain English" tutorials! I understand them! I am so excited about del.icio.us! I always forget about my bookmarks, and then the ones I have bookmarked in Mozilla don't carry over to internet exporer, so then I forget where I saved them . . . yeah for social network bookmarking! I have some good friends that I used to teach with and we are always emailing each other asking for websites we used to use. Now our problem is solved with Delicious!

WOW!!! I have already called my previous teacher friends to tell them about this site! I have enjoyed looking for the past 2 hours, spending more time than I had intended! It is user friendly and I love the tags. I plan on giving my teachers my bookmarked website so they can gather science ideas and experiments when at home or at school! Teachers are always asking me for easy experiments to do with the students, and this is the easiest way to help them! I think I will have the teachers create their own accounts at one of our science meetings! I think this is a great way to network and get answers without doing much work.

This can also be incorporated into my Google Reader account, which I think is really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment